Best compositions, of the best composers of the all times - originals (if they are easy to play) or adapted for the amateur piano players. You will spend unforgettable minutes playing these amazing pieces at your leisure time. You will wonder your spouse playing beautiful tunes; you will attract attention of a person you are trying to get more acquainted with; you will deeper the sense of love with your girlfriend or boyfriend, your colleagues will discover your new gifts and your friends would say they haven't known in full what a refined soul you actually have.
To play most of the compositions form these music books you should be 5 form of music school graduate at least.
1. George Bizet. (1838 - 1875). French composer
2. Antonin Dvorjak (1841-1904). Czech composer
Humoresque. op. 101. #7
Slavic dance #2
3. Edvard Hagerup Grieg (1843-1907). Norwegian composer.
Solveig songs from Peer Gynt Suite. op. 55. #4
Oze's death from Peer Gynt Suite. op. 46. #2
Waltz. op. 38. #2
Norwegian Dance. op. 25. #2
4. Isaac Manuel F. Albeniz (1860 - 1909). Spanish composer.
Malagenia. op. 165. #2
Catalonian Capriccio. op. 165. #5
5. Edward MacDowell. American composer.
Lonely Cabin. op. 165. #5
6. Claude Debussy (1862 - 1918). French composer
The Little Shepherd - From: Children's Corner
Golliwogg's Cake Walk
7. Richard Strauss. German composer.
Dreams. op.9 #4
8. Jean Sibelius. Finish composer.
Small Waltz. op.40. #1
9. A. Kazella (1883 - 1947). Italian composer.
10. Enrique Granados, (1867 - 1916). Spanish composer
Spanish dance #5
11. Maurice Ravel (1875 - 1937). French composer
Pavana from ballet “Florina's Dream”
Foxtrot from opera “The Child and the Enchantments
12. Bela Bartok (1881-1945). Hungarian composer.
Evening at Sekeye
Hungarian Peasant's Song
13. Serge Shimanovsky (Shimanovski) (1882 - 1937). Polish composer
14. Heitor Villa-Lobos (Vila-Lobos). (1887-1959). Brazilian composer
15. D. Miyo (1892 - 1974). French composer
16. Arthur Honegger, (1892 - 1955). Swiss composer
Tribute to Ravel
17. Francis Poulenc, (Pulenc, Pulenk) (1899 - 1963). French composer
18. George Oric (1899 – 1966). French composer
Sarabanda from “Small Suite”
19. George Gershwin (1898 - 1937). American composer.
Printable and viewable for PC and Macintosh. Format: Acrobat Reader. 64 printable pages. 8x11 inches.
Buy and get at once 1.99 EURO